De-Stress your Life for Good
This offer is currently closed.
A new program is coming in November with one one on one access in a real time course!
A No Nonsense Straight Forward Approach to Leading a More Relaxed Life
"De-stress NOW....Don't Let Stress Ruin Your Life"
Let a past sufferer of stress and anxiety help YOU to beat stress........ co-authored by a trained stress advisor
Are you suffering from stress or anxiety and ready to de-stress?
Are you experiencing symptoms such as:
- Sweaty hands
- Panic attacks or breathlessness
- Sleep less nights
- Muscle tension
- Lack of concentration
These are just some of the possible symptoms, the list could go on and on.
It's horrible right? I know I suffered from terrible debilitating anxiety and panic attacks for many years and as well as it damaging my health it was also ruining my life. Yes stress and anxiety can great affect your quality of life and you personal relationships. I thought it would never end.
BUT IT DID and now I help others beat stress in their lives. We will all encounter stressors in our lives but we can learn to control and manage it.
Did you Know that Stress can Kill?
Well not directly.. but if left untreated stress does weaken the immune system, human body and mind to a point where other very harmful illnesses can occur, such as heart disease, depression and diabetes. More and more research is showing how stress can play a factor in disease.
Stress should be taken seriously and the sooner you begin to tackle the problem the better the long term results.
How my De-Stress for Life E-book Will Help you
OK, so lets get straight to the point, after all that's what I do best.
How will my "De-stress For Life" Ebook help you?
- Access to advice from a trained stress advisor
- Practical exercises after each chapter
- Easy to do stress relief techniques, designed to be effective quickly
- A better understanding of what stress and panic attacks are and how it can affect your health in the long term
- Coping strategies to manage stressful situations during daily life
- Practical skills to prevent stressful situations from taking hold
- Worksheets designed to help you recognize your own stressors and how you respond to them. Giving you an immediate insight into your own reaction to stress and which techniques help you the most. ***This is a very powerful tool that is individual to you because you build it yourself as you work through the book***
- "De-stress for life" leads you through seven chapters, targeting specific areas of stress and helping you successfully overcome their negative affects on your health and happiness.
All of these techniques I have used myself and I know they work, I wouldn't pass them on if they didn't. I know how terrible stress can be and I want my stress advice to reach out and help others as it did for me.
There are many stress management books and courses available. I know as I have studied many of them myself. Some are good, some are bad and some are simply boring.
"De-Stress For Life" is a combination of the experiences and training of a stress advisor and long term sufferer of stress and anxiety, written in a no-nonsense, straight forward easy to understand and follow format.
No jargon, no complicated explanations, just simple and straight strategies that are quick to implement. Start your journey to a less stressed and happier life immediately!
FINALLY! A stress-relief book that doesn't patronize me with trivial "tips" like "take time to pamper yourself" and "find a hobby that you enjoy". Instead of giving you suggestions for escaping from your stress, the SRW Team walks you through how to understand your stress reactions and panic attacks, identify and analyze your stressors, and de-activate them!
Lack of these skills in my own life had been"the missing link" in making a complete recovery from adrenal fatigue, a stress-induced illness. My body had learned to react to certain stress triggers automatically, and I felt powerless to stop the physical and mental avalanche of stress reactions that followed something as simple as hearing a certain person's name...
As I was reading through "De-Stress for Life", I stopped dead in my tracks and printed two things as soon as I read them: The Info Sheet on "Coping with Anxiety and Panic Attacks" and the Info Sheet on "Unhelpful Thinking Styles". I immediately recognized that THESE TOOLS WERE GOING TO HELP ME. They were exactly what I needed to help me re-program my automatic stress responses and change the faulty thought patterns that were actually *creating* stress in my life!
Let me tell you more about the SRW Team
Hi, my name is Jaye and I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. With the help of a trained stress advisor I was able to manage my stressors and now I am passing on these great resources to you.
My health has suffered too. Yes..stress does cause health issues.
I decided that I couldn't go on like this and so I read everything I could find about stress and how to cope with it. It wasn't easy and took me a couple of years to really overcome all the ill effects stress had on my life, but it did happen.
I manage this website to help people like me who suffer from anxiety and stress and are looking for a holistic approach to managing their symptoms.
The e-book " De-stress For Life" is the combination of many years of studying various methods of stress relief and the knowledge of a trained stress advisor all coming together into an e-workbook. We want to share our journey with you and help you in your journey to a stress-free and healthy life.
The author of this ebook is now the SRW Team as it really is a team effort.. a combination of the personal experiences of our team, research and the advice of Kate a trained stress advisor (Royal College of Nursing accredited).
De-Stress for Life - What you Get
"De-Stress For Life" E-book is the equivalent of attending 7 sessions with a trained stress advisor
Here is a detailed table of contents for this very COMPREHENSIVE workbook.
A sample of what you may learn in our new course
Part One - The Introduction
Identifying your Symptoms of Stress
- How stress affects you
- How the book is structured
- How the book can help you
- How to identify and focus on your goals
- How to track your progress
A Quick Relaxation Technique
- A simple relaxation technique to get you started on your road to a less stressed life
Part Two - Learning To Relax Deeply
Improving Your Coping Abilities
- Self evaluation
- How do you cope now and finding more affective alternatives
- Plans designed to give you instant coping strategies at your finger tips
- De-stress on a daily baisis
Learning to Relax effectively
- Full body relaxations techniques
- Mind & body relaxation technique
Part Three - Understanding and Coping With Anxiety and Panic Attacks.
Dealing With Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Facing your feelings and understanding your symptoms
- Breathing technique
- Positive self talk technique
- Distraction / refocusing technique
- Other tips and techniques
- Compiling your own if and then plans for future possible anxiety attacks
- Discovering other help and support
- Clenched hand technique
- Theatre screen visualization technique
Part Four - Dealing With The Causes of Stress
Learning practical Problem Solving Skills
- How to stop worrying
- What to do when problems seem insurmountable
- Organize and destress
Problem Solving Worksheets
- Step by step worksheets to help you over come existing stress causing problems in your life now
Part Five - Developing Stress Free Thinking
Overcoming Negative Thinking
- "STOP" technique
- Healthy Thinking Tips
Assertiveness and Stress Control
- Saying "No" affectivity
- body language and tone of voice
- Yes / No exercises
- Your Assertive 'Rights'
Examples of unhelpful Thinking Styles
- Quick access info sheets
- Thought record
Part Six - De-Stress Your Lifestyle
- Dealing with set-backs
- Monitoring your progress
- Making the change
- Healthy eating and stress
- exercise and stress
- Reducing Stimulants
- Sleep and stress
- Making time for recreation and relaxation
- Be your own health coach worksheet
- Healthy change action plan
- Break down the barriers plan
- Find some support
- Healthy change diary
Part Seven - Final Review
Keep the improvements going
- Where are we now?
- How do you progress from here
- Preventing relapses
- Build your support network
Your Stress Management Plan
- Worksheets for handy reference
- Sources of further support
Evaluate and report your results
This is one of the best stress management workbooks I have come across. It is so easy to read and use and gets straight to the point. You don't have to read hundreds of pages before you get to the information you really want, THE SOLUTION.
Access to The Five Days to Happiness E-course:
Try It.. It Really Can Help Reduce Stress!
If you decide you would like to follow the happiness course, you will receive an e-mail once per day for five days.
Simply follow the five minute exercises each day and see just how much happier you feel at the end of the week.
This is a proven technique which is so simple, yet so effective.
It's easy to over look the good things in our lives. This course helps you to review them and in turn this will have a positive effect on your mood.
You have nothing to lose but your stress and everything to gain!
So How Much is this Going to Cost?
An awesome deal is coming..
"De-Stress For Life" is Equivalent to Seven of my face to face stress advice one hour sessions
NEW: De-stress for Life e-course
We are so excited to offer our new e-course and hope you will join us in this journey to De-stress for life.. Just think.. holiday time this year you will have control of your stress and the tools to manage it.. a stress free holiday season awaits..
What is it? What do you get in this e-course?
- you work through the NEW edition of De-stress for Life along with us.. this edition is not available anywhere other than through this e-course
- you will spend 2-4 weeks on each chapter allowing the information to be absorbed, as well as time to practice what you have learned and evaluate it
- you will receive additional information, tips and worksheets not available in the current e-book edition
- you will receive access to each chapter both online and downloadable in pdf format
- you will have access to the e-course membership site where you will have access to the weekly course information and a discussion board
- you will receive weekly emails to guide you through the workbook and direct you to new material as it is available
- .. plus an extra chapter not available anywhere else
6 months of guidance through your stress relief journey for only $197.. compared to 8 in person sessions at $400 (HALF PRICE)
Sign up to receive updates and notifications about this new program
The new and revised complete e-book will be available for purchase after the completion of the first group. Special pricing will be available to those registered in the e-course.
Pre-register coming soon
Stress Relief WS
De-Stress for Life E-Workbook